Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day Two Job Hunt

So yesterday, I scoured the Work Place Like Home forums looking for any tiny morsel of a decent, real, job. You know what I mean by 'real' right? It's not a scam, and may still be a job a few months from now. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon and they aren't looking for piece meal type workers. I want a real job, with real chances for advancement, a real salary and real stability.

I found one working with the company I currently work with doing what I already do except on a different part of their network. I am tempted to apply! Heck, why not, right? I have that one saved and set aside.

I found another one that appears to be for a game master position. It was one of those "jump through these hoops when you apply just to show us that you're willing to jump through hoops at all" type of acvertisements. I went ahead and jumped through the hoops, just to see if theyt're smart enough to call back. Hey, I loved my GM position last time and I'd love to hold another one now!

I found a few that said "eh maybe" and am about to send in my resume for them. For the most part, they aren't the jobs I'd love to have, but they are incomes. I'm hoping Day Two of the great job hunt goes a lot better than itty bitty little Day One did.

I will have another job to replace LW very quickly darn it! I can not live with me having just one income. I love spending money too much to be able to stay on just one income! I will have a new job, and I will have it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment