Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Monday!

Good morning everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was a bit busy, but fun as well.

We did the Farmer's Market on Saturday, as usual. Yesterday, however, I decided to play with a new operating system. Backbox is COOL, and so much easier than Ubuntu, which is odd since it's built off of Ubuntu. I'll give a more thorough review later.

For now, though, I've got triple boot systems on half the network. I'm backing up Outlook to hopefully make the set up easier on the other partition. It's going to be a morning of technical stuff followed up by an afternoon of actual work!

I'll be sending out emails to new editor applicants today. We have a good set of editors now, but they still aren't hitting 200 per day. I'll hire and train a few more to get us there. I also need to get more writer applications going, as well as process some writer applicants, too.

I'm going to write a few more proposals going. One of my best and brightest put together a list of potential clients and their contact info some time back. I've just been too nervous to actually use it. Not anymore. It's time to get this party started!

I'm excited for what the future brings. There are so many bright and new possibilities available to us.

Oh! And I'm gonna see if I can't get a few jobs that pay in bitcoin as well. I want to see how well this will pan out. I can already think of at least one person that would benefit from a system like this.

There are so many things to do and to try. I'm gonna have to make a list just to keep me on track!

Happy Monday everyone. Enjoy your work week. Seek out new opportunities and stretch yourself further than you thought you ever could. It's only by facing down our fears of failure that we can truly move forward. If you aren't failing at something, then you aren't trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment