Saturday, February 14, 2015

Biting the Apple!

So, I will get my first iPad on Friday and I have to admit that I'm fairly excited. I never realized how well the Apple products actually worked until I did some customer service work for them some time ago. We got to use and test out some of their products. Those things are so fast and smooth! I've wanted to get an iPhone ever since.

Do you know how expensive it is to have smartphones??? I was floored yesterday. Voice and data for an iPhone would have been $110 a month. That's not including the monthly payment for the phone itself. I still want that phone but there is no way that I can afford $110 a month during my slow months. So, instead, it's the iPad, and we'll just load Skype onto that bad boy for phone capabilities. I save $50 a month that way.

I've also started selling Plexus. I honestly have no clue how I'm going to market this stuff seeing as they put so many restrictions on how you call advertise and sell it, it's almost as though the company doesn't want you to. I know that they're focused on the network marketing side, but honestly, this is a good product that deserves more attention.

I'm not one to endorse supplements or anything that markets itself towards weight loss but the Plexus Slim is effective. It boosts energy naturally, and has helped to: 1) get me on a decent sleep schedule, 2) lower my blood sugar, 3) lower my cholesterol and 4) boosts energy levels so that I'm not groggy and lazy first thing in the morning and through out the day. I don't crave my sweets nearly as much and have absolutely no desire for a soda. This one does what it claims to do.

I've been thinking a lot about family and friends from days gone by. I want to tour the country and go visit everyone. I love that my job would travel with me, so that at least isn't a concern. It's just having the money to do so that stands in the way.

I hope that everyone knows how much I love them. I'm not good at saying it or showing it but my heart is filled with only the warmest fuzzies for all of  you. I've been blessed through out my life to have each of you in it.

Well, time for me to get busy. We've had a nice long client induced vacation from work. Now that I have a plumber coming, several interviews with interns, and possibly a dental appointment, work is getting ready to boom again. :D Feast or Famine but no in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment