Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Monday...

I didn't realize just how far behind on everything that I really was. That unexpected four day weekend sure did throw a wrench in things, didn't it? I am exhausted. I never did get that 'me' day that I promised myself for Thursday. Maybe I'll try again in a few days. Until then, it's go go go!

Luckily, we did have a couple of days of warmth before the cold hit again. We are looking at a light freeze in the next 24 hours, so there really is no telling what's going to happen here this week. I'm thankful for the cold now because, really, summertime is gonna be killer!

I've been pretty decent with procrastinating lately, too. I still have to finish getting payroll together. You have no clue what a pain in the keister that is, either! I swear, anything that has to do with numbers just really makes my head swim.

I feel as though I should be saying more but today, there really isn't that much to say. Tomorrow morning comes early with a run to the dairy, then back home to finish payroll and have a conference.

Anyone know of any book illustrators?

No comments:

Post a Comment