Friday, February 14, 2014

No Farmer's Market Day :(

On the one hand, it's Friday. YAY! Friday is always a great day. It means less work into the weekend and more relaxing time. I like Friday's. Unfortunately though, this Friday is a bit bitter sweet. There's no Farmer Market Day for us this weekend.

One of our bigger clients pays using a three day wire transfer instead of same day. They didn't make the cut off for the time to send it. I asked them to send it using same day transfer but they decided not to. Instead of receiving pay today, as we should have, we won't get it until Tuesday. I am so incredibly frustrated. I could be over reacting a bit but at the same time...

It's even more irritating because BoA won't push it through on their end. I've called and plead my case but nope. They won't do it. Of course, why would they do it? Just one glance at the account shows that it's going to bounce if one more item comes in. Then, they get to start charging fees out the arse and I'll be screwed.

All because one client decided to not send the money transfer on time. I want to scream, yell and throw things but of course, that is not a reasonable reaction, right? At least I'm aware it isn't rational. I'll likely be headed to the gym later to work out that frustration among others.

I was so looking forward to Farmer's Market this week, too. Oh well. Not much that I can do about it at this point, right? Don't stress over that which will resolve itself in time.

Enjoy the day! It's not only Friday but it's also Valentine's Day. Take the time to show someone you love just how much you appreciate them. Even singles can partake in V-Day. Take yourself someplace special and use the moment to reflect on all of your positive accomplishments thus far. Sometimes, we have to learn how to be comfortable by ourselves before we'll be able to find that one person meant just for us.

What are your plans for this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Goof cooked. Snugglewump stayed with grandparents. I'm sore.

    Did you get a homecooked meal or am I going to be letting a certain "evil" redhead out of retirement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now, the thought of a certain evil redhead showing up causes me to hesitate. After all, it wouldn't be a bad thing to see you, right? :D

    I've been eating okay. I wasn't feeling well Friday but Saturday night I did pork thingies (not pork chops). Used the left overs to make pork fried rice last night. I was going to do ham tonight, but pork three days in a row just makes me feel eeewwwwy. It's salmon instead.

    ReplyDelete